Beebees & T + 3


First of all I must explain  the name Beebees - My nephew Cooper called me this when he was little and is still carried on by nieces & nephews, which i have kind of embraced (also my Instagram name @beebees80).   So here is our ever growing and constantly changing home...lately i have been very inspired by minimal design so peeling back a lot of clutter & brights for calmer cleaner lines.  We have been house hunting but the emotional exhaustion of missing 2 auctions has steered me away from the big move and focussing more on getting the house to where I (we) want it...next on the wish list -  floorboards (carpet in the living area with kids is disasterous) and a new grey Freedom sofa (just hanging out for the next Sale).  Until then.....







1 comment:

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...